We operate from a clinic in the centre of Pontefract every friday. Appointments can be booked between 9am and 9pm
On other day we provide a mobile acupuncture service within the Wakefield area and operate from our Barnsley clinic located 5 minutes from Junction 37 on the M1
Treatments last one hour and cost £25.
- We offer a free initial consultation by phone to discuss whether acupuncture would be able to help you
- In addition to acupuncture we offer acupressure massage where acupuncture points are stimulated without the use of needles.
Our approach is to integrate acupuncture treatments with any other medical treatment that you may be receiving. The majority of treatments are provided by Jonathan Tilt a qualified and experienced acupuncturist. Pavla Kosnarova a consultant at Barnsley Hospital reviews treatments and frequently assists patients in gaining a better understanding of the treatment options available to them. Our approach of aiming to align eastern and western medical traditions to achieve the best from both is relatively unusual and we have many cases every month where patients benefit directly from it.
We treat a very wide range of conditions including
- Migraines and headaches
- Back pain and sciatica
- Sports injuries and sports performance enhancement
- Muscular injuries
- Weight loss.
- Digestive complaints
- General pain relief
Jonathan Tilt is a full member of the British Acupuncture Council you can be confident that
- He has have completed degree level training in traditional acupuncture including appropriate elements of western medical science
- He abides by the Council's Code of Safe Practice and Code of Professional Conduct
- He complies with current health and safety legislation
- He is covered by full professional liability and public indemnity insurance
- He updates his skills by following an individual programme of continuing professional development
Pavla Kosnarova is a qualified doctor, hospital consultant and member of the General Medical Council
The vast majority of patients come to us via personal recommendation from existing patients. We are always very happy to discuss potential treatments and you can contact us by calling 0740 322 1220 or by emailing email@example.com